Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Essence of Assisi

 Paintings I did in the latest online art course. It was an oil painting course...wet-on-wet, but because I have taken similar courses in that style, I used acrylics instead and enjoy using them more. The course was by Chris Brandley Art.

~ Essence of Assisi ~

"San Rufino"

"La Vita Dolce"

"Doggie in the Window"

"Impressions of Assisi"

"Golden Hour"

There were a few others that didn't turn out as well so I won't post them. I do believe taking these art courses is making me a better painter, though. There's always something to learn. It's also a great way to know what you like and what's fun to paint. What others think in the facebook groups doesn't matter as everyone has different opinions. I love seeing how unique each artist is and has their own recognizable style. I begin a new course early January with the same artist, Chris Brandley. It lasts one year so we'll have a month to work on each lesson and art challenges. Happy Painting!














No comments:

Post a Comment